Index ⇒ General Topics ⇒ this broken game needs to get removed from here

Thoughts on life, the universe and everything else not covered in other categories.

Moderator: LW Moderator

this broken game needs to get removed from here

Postby jambo » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:14 am

https://www.google.fi/search?q=power+of ... F_xZmqM%3A that game so i tryed it in last summer it did not work at all on win 7 then i tryed windows vista 64 bit on virtual machine it worked i got the first level completed and in the second level loading screen it always sayed that pod exe has stopped working then i tryed win xp 64 bit + 32 bit on virtual machines still the same result than in vista and i tryed to download 100% savegame i selected second level still the same issue and last thing i did was to find an computer store which had old xp computer in it the employer of that company tryed that game on legit windows xp machine still the same issue so yeah and then i just gave up after failure failure and more failures again and again so that game does not deserve to be on this site and by the way first i downloaded that game from here it had that problem and then we buyed that game it had the same issue too fudge trash with buyed copy the results were excatly the same not difference at all most broken game ever stay away from that game guys i have warned all of you now :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
jambo

Re: this broken game needs to get removed from here

Postby jambo » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:24 am

there is not any updates or fixes to that game nothing except trainers which you can use to cheat in the game
jambo

Postby Meddle » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:30 am

Power of Destruction won't get removed, but the disc image should get replaced if it is broken. You aren't missing anything even if you could get this to function. By all accounts this game is terrible. It competes with Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing for overall crappiness.
Meddle

Postby myloch » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:04 am

We don't share cool games here, we collect every game that even loosely fits the categories this website is about for preservation purposes. Stop.
Please help me! Check HERE for my requests / most wanted titles!
myloch

Location: Out somewhere, collecting old, rare and obscure pc games.

Return to General Topics