Index ⇒ General Topics ⇒ Facebook blocked account help

Thoughts on life, the universe and everything else not covered in other categories.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Facebook blocked account help

Postby myloch » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:18 pm

Hello guys,
An offtopic question today: due to recent realname new rules on fb, my account (that used a nickname) got temporarily blocked. They ask me to send documents with photo but honestly I don't want to do this. Any way to fudge the system and circumvent the whole thing? Any suggestions are really appreciated
Please help me! Check HERE for my requests / most wanted titles!
myloch

Location: Out somewhere, collecting old, rare and obscure pc games.

Re: Facebook blocked account help

Postby user43687 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:58 am

myloch wrote:Hello guys,
An offtopic question today: due to recent realname new rules on fb, my account (that used a nickname) got temporarily blocked. They ask me to send documents with photo but honestly I don't want to do this. Any way to fudge the system and circumvent the whole thing? Any suggestions are really appreciated

Hey myloch,

I have my fb account back 2 months ago. It was down about 4months. What happened is that someone flagged me, and even though I didn't get the same message/warning as you, this solution might help you further. I didn't care much about this problem, so I didn't do much. Until some friends told me some stuff that I could've known if I had that darned fb account.

What I did was easy, I emailed the support and just said my account has been hacked, if they could send a reset password or whatever to my original emailaddress of registration, I got a email reply from them in less than a day, changed the password and all was fine. I hope this helps for your situation as well.
user43687

Return to General Topics