Index ⇒ General Topics ⇒ Where are strategy games? **STRATEGY LEGENDS**

Thoughts on life, the universe and everything else not covered in other categories.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Where are strategy games? **STRATEGY LEGENDS**

Postby WhyLeR » Fri May 05, 2017 10:14 am

If you add STRATEGY LEGENDS to the world map, we are very happy. At least 200 old and new games are available
I can add them all in disk or cd format. I think the proposal would be just fine.
WhyLeR

Re: Where are strategy games? **STRATEGY LEGENDS**

Postby user43687 » Fri May 05, 2017 10:21 am

I believe there were plans for such legendsworld addon.

Not entirely sure though.
user43687

Postby annoyment » Fri May 05, 2017 12:20 pm

There were plans, one user has volunteered to provide the time and effort of contribution and moderation of that site but had to back out due to unfortunately losing time due to whatever circumstances that befell upon that user. Numerous topics have been made on the matter (gave opinion on one or two of 'em) and are yet to be noted on where all of these are and/or merged and unified into a single discussion topic. But the end result is still the same - a volunteer to spend his time and will to "give birth to" and proliferate another site that carries the LegendsWorld moniker (or brand, IDK) is being patiently waited for with respect (as in no bumps & similar nags). Feeling something has been forgotten to note of, please add more insights if needed :(
Windows is shutting down
"Hellos, plz help with this, will help backward." -Wimpy
annoyment

Postby user43687 » Mon May 08, 2017 7:18 am

annoyment wrote:There were plans, one user has volunteered to provide the time and effort of contribution and moderation of that site but had to back out due to unfortunately losing time due to whatever circumstances that befell upon that user. Numerous topics have been made on the matter (gave opinion on one or two of 'em) and are yet to be noted on where all of these are and/or merged and unified into a single discussion topic. But the end result is still the same - a volunteer to spend his time and will to "give birth to" and proliferate another site that carries the LegendsWorld moniker (or brand, IDK) is being patiently waited for with respect (as in no bumps & similar nags). Feeling something has been forgotten to note of, please add more insights if needed :(
Windows is shutting down

If I look at 3DSL and Adventure Legends I see a lot of work went into it, carefully getting box-art, screen shot locations, download location, description, year, publisher, etc.

I wonder, if it would be possible to make some php code to make it easier to index/add games, and have it rely on some source of game data, such as mobygames for example.

Well, if Scaryfun sees anything in such system, I wouldn't mind having a look at the possibilities that's for sure :)
user43687

Return to General Topics