Index ⇒ General Topics ⇒ Lostmediawiki opinions

Thoughts on life, the universe and everything else not covered in other categories.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Lostmediawiki opinions

Postby myloch » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:55 pm

In lostmediawiki for quite some time and it has been a bit of a letdown: they are far too obsessed in finding lost video clips, unreleased demos and crappy pokemon and spongebob things and they basically don't give a s**t about lost asian videogames (aka the majority of medias I'm looking for) :roll:
Note: I'm sharing A LOT of rarities FOR FREE here. Please be thankful and help me, check HERE for my requests/most wanted titles!
*update* Due to technical problems, some of my links are down, if you want a game, please PM me.
myloch

Location: Out somewhere, collecting old, rare and obscure pc games.

Re: Lostmediawiki opinions

Postby Molitor » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:53 pm

Well, can't really blame them, films/clips/this kind of media has always been their main point of interest. I've used to be active on the wiki earlier (around 2013-2014), when they were still hosted on Wikia, wrote a few articles which were probably lost (good thing, they were terrible), and there was very little content about video games back then - lost films, documentaries and series episodes media were and still are the big thing.
Molitor
3DSL Moderator

Postby hfric » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:19 pm

Guess it started when the P2P site with the lost Video and Audio medias close down ... apoca something , it was a nice site with many VHS Masters , in Quality better then DVD from movies and TV shows that where not converted to Digital by normal companies
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hfric
3DSL Moderator

Postby annoyment » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:18 pm

When I could've anon-posted there I've provided some trivia infos regarding Hong Kong 97. Even though its focus on games isn't as high, the site itself is still a valuable info-hub IMO, and it always brings me a smile or two whenever I find something of interest :up: :D
"Hellos, plz help with this, will help backward." -weakling
annoyment

Return to General Topics