Index ⇒ General Topics ⇒ Hi, im new. Only user and maybe lecher.

Thoughts on life, the universe and everything else not covered in other categories.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Postby Dingo » Thu Aug 19, 2004 12:03 am

Hi@ al,
Im siting here with my lapttop and only modem. I hope it will change in near futur.
The probs in download are the same then to up.
I`ve lot of games, and some without downloadlinks. But I`m stupid how to rip. Some tuturials(german) may help.
(Better to say "I`m stupid", than having no answer when asked)[
This site is one of the geratest. No vote, no tools like Bt or EDonky, only klick and load. :up: :up: :up:

<span style='color:red'>non-sense code tags removed by dead-meat ;)... felt like I had to</span>
<span style='color:yellow'>I`m so tired, so tired, sooo...</span>
Dingo
Advanced Member

Postby InsaneFury » Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:39 am

Hi Dingo, welcome aboard! :)

Just curious: why did you use the [code<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> </span>][/code<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> </span>] tags?

*edit*

Oh, never mind this remark then, the tags were removed...

InsaneFury
3DSL Moderator

Postby Dingo » Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:57 pm

Hi fury, thx dead- meat, maybe one beer to much last night? No. All this html and BBC stuff is to much for me. On every board it workes different. I check the BB Code help, maybe I learn it . :up: (Maybe not) :down:
Dingo
Advanced Member

Postby InsaneFury » Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:42 pm

Well, there really is no need to use the special tags if you just want to get your opinion posted on the forum. :)

Only use those if you want to spice a post up ;)

InsaneFury
3DSL Moderator

Postby drvirus » Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:34 pm

Dingo did you test one program is called Nero Burning Rom. This cunt can make virtual iso-images -> you can read it as simple cd-disk. Because many people is stupid to buy cd-rom or dvd-rw they can download this image on their computer and take pleasure with playing.
drvirus

Postby drvirus » Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:36 pm

modem is shit and non-practical. Buy Lan-chanal or Wi-Fi its rulezz
drvirus

Postby Dingo » Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:27 pm

Hi,,@ drvirus, I have nero and its the best prog in the world. I use iso buster and clone cd too. For using the images, deamon tools is the best. Modem is shit, thats true, but I had download via satelite with 16 thousand kbits/s (Download being ofline) and upload with modem. It becomes to expencive, so now I have only a modem.
Dingo
Advanced Member

Postby drvirus » Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:50 pm

Rulezz!! I have 250 kbs for 3$/1mb But it's too non-practical :) I wish 1gbs. Oh Sorry I've bent strongly :huh: I like only one program which is worthy ranks best it's called Blind Write. Can copy and rip all things. It likes many license games :D I advice. Nero concedes 100%. Dingo do you know how to get data back after format. 70gb vanishes aimlessly. Do you have cd versions of 3d till 92 from 1999 year??
drvirus

Postby drvirus » Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:55 pm

16 thousand kb/s??? maybe 16 kb/s Max speed of modem 56 kb/s isdn 128-512 lan 1000 and opto cabel 3000
drvirus

Postby Dingo » Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:32 pm

Sorry, understand nothing, cause I`m german. My providoer was Strato. Download via satelite.16thousand kbits/sec was the max.7th was normal.Online I chose a movie- download, thean went offline, and i could load it faster than I could watch it.(Full DVD) They "beem" the loadz on your HD being ofline. Googel for STRATO :up: :D :up: (what a tread) :woot:
Dingo
Advanced Member

Postby drvirus » Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:52 pm

Powerful system!! Cool Ich bin russisch und auch verstehe Einige Wortes nicht :blink: Ich west nicht that there sienen die Deutchen Leute. Use translator to understand me or other english-speakin' people. Ich bin 19 yahre alt und du?? Liebst du 3d-shooters? :D Good luck
drvirus

Postby Dingo » Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:41 am

:hi: I am 37 years and i love shooter and racing games. 3dsl is the best site i know. With powerfull system you mean strato? They are the best. But you need a seperat satelite bowl for the satelite calls telecom 1, a normal tv card and a contract with Strato. (Big HD too).My parents understands a little rusian cause my famely come from sweden to rusia before ww1 and after ww2 they went to germany. I have a funny rusian name (whatch my e mail adress) :woot:
Dingo
Advanced Member

Postby drvirus » Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:23 pm

Dingo good ! if you are 37 -> maybe you know Can ip of lan be able seen by people, which want to download games from my computer??? I thing that if i have nonlimit upload and unlim network to internet then all can download from me?! my ip is ip of for exsample yahoo.com (x.x.x.x) as fact?? How do u think?? If you know it system :) tell me there Thanks!!
drvirus

Return to General Topics