Index ⇒ General Topics ⇒ Who can play chess ?

Thoughts on life, the universe and everything else not covered in other categories.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Postby freakboy » Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:53 am

Who cares if they will beat you or not. Its not fair to cheat against others. Its not fair to judge that cheating is good or bad just by the punishment you will receive.
freakboy

Postby brutalistu » Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:34 am

freakboy wrote: Its not fair to judge that cheating is good or bad just by the punishment you will receive.

Wow! Hold on Bushido man! Is there HONOUR in this? Man... it's just a game. Nobody gets hurt (except for those who munch their keyboards in anger because I cheat and they can't do anything about it)
How do you judge good and bad if there is no punishment? Well .. there is not much education out there to point the FAIR in online gaming.
And having fun is not bad. Remeber this : "God has sense of humour"
I'm not winning for prestige, honour, getting chicks (I wonder what kind of chicks would I get with my chess playing skills :? ) or money. Just for a few laughs now and then.
brutalistu
Addicted Member

Postby Oyn » Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:33 pm

If you think cheating at chess is fun, you must be easily amused.
Oyn

Postby freakboy » Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:14 pm

You know, one dude spammed forums too much, mods got his home adress, beated him [and his girlfriend got some] recorded everything and published to internet. This is what I wish you. But you probably shouldnt be so sad because people would have fun beating you.
God has sense of humour

Yeah and I talked to him yesterday and ordered blood cancer for you. You wouldnt mind, coz its fun.
freakboy

Postby brutalistu » Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:50 am

freakboy wrote:You know, one dude spammed forums too much, mods got his home adress, beated him [and his girlfriend got some] recorded everything and published to internet. This is what I wish you. But you probably shouldnt be so sad because people would have fun beating you.
God has sense of humour

Yeah and I talked to him yesterday and ordered blood cancer for you. You wouldnt mind, coz its fun.

You got it wrong m8. It was an EMAIL SPAMMER from Russia. And he got killed. And what are you saying it's pretty offensive. You have no ideea when the fun stops. Illness and death are the ONLY two things one should never make fun off.
I guess you are pretty crunchy with that chess of yours if it gets you the idea of finding my adress and coming to my home to suck my balls... I mean... er... getting beat up good by my girlfrend, chessboy... NO! It was something like ... me getting beat up by ...NAH!!! To hillarious to think of that. You got it wrong. Think of the first two alternatives! ;)
You talked to God about me? :shock: Whoa! Dude... throw away the bong 'cose you are definetly smoking the wrong stuff from it!
Oyn wrote:If you think cheating at chess is fun, you must be easily amused.

Making chess players angry is fun. See above! :D
brutalistu
Addicted Member

Postby freakboy » Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:45 pm

brutalistu wrote:
freakboy wrote:You know, one dude spammed forums too much, mods got his home adress, beated him [and his girlfriend got some] recorded everything and published to internet. This is what I wish you. But you probably shouldnt be so sad because people would have fun beating you.
God has sense of humour

You got it wrong m8. It was an EMAIL SPAMMER from Russia. And he got killed. And what are you saying it's pretty offensive. You have no ideea when the fun stops. Illness and death are the ONLY two things one should never make fun off.
I guess you are pretty crunchy with that chess of yours if it gets you the idea of finding my adress and coming to my home to suck my balls... I mean... er... getting beat up good by my girlfrend, chessboy... NO! It was something like ... me getting beat up by ...NAH!!! To hillarious to think of that. You got it wrong. Think of the first two alternatives! ;)
You talked to God about me? :shock: Whoa! Dude... throw away the bong 'cose you are definetly smoking the wrong stuff from it!
Oyn wrote:If you think cheating at chess is fun, you must be easily amused.

Making chess players angry is fun. See above! :D

No you got it wrong, I wasnt talking about that spammer who got killed I was talking about the other one who got beaten. Both were from Russia.
Illness and death are the ONLY two things one should never make fun off.

Why not ??? Its fun, relax it will be 10X more fun because its you that will get cancer not me. Its allways funny to watch people who realise they will die soon. Its only fun m8. Its not me who is dying. ...nah!!!
Besides, I havent played online games since 2002 so stfu. Also I have never played chess online. But I pitty people who like this game and want to enjoy the game after the hard work all day and I can imagine how they get upset when they realize that they have the deal with scumbags like you.
I guess you are pretty crunchy with that chess of yours if it gets you the idea of finding my adress and coming to my home to suck my balls... I mean... er... getting beat up good by my girlfrend, chessboy... NO!

Oh boy I wish one day after succesfull season of cheating some angry guys knock at your door and turn your guts upside down.
freakboy

Postby brutalistu » Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:18 pm

freakboy wrote:Why not ??? Its fun, relax it will be 10X more fun because its you that will get cancer not me. Its allways funny to watch people who realise they will die soon. Its only fun m8. Its not me who is dying. ...nah!!!
Besides, I havent played online games since 2002 so stfu. Also I have never played chess online. But I pitty people who like this game and want to enjoy the game after the hard work all day and I can imagine how they get upset when they realize that they have the deal with scumbags like you.

Look buddy you're crossing the line between joke and insult. And the line between GAMES and REAL LIFE but that's not my problem, it's the problem of your mom and dad's and competent authorities. If you consider CANCER and DEATH amusing ... you need a straightjacket and a free ride with the looneywagon. You are the type of person that will go to his highschool with his daddys weaponry and KILL classmates just for FUN, and testing the connection to REALITY. "See!! NO LAG HERE!! Die Teacher!" Bang! That's SO NOT FUNNY!!

I recomend you get laid. And turn off that PC. That first. Or no. Get laid first and then turn off the PC.
Stop defending them chess player "after a hard day of work blah blah blah" - There are two cathegories of chess players:
1. pizza faced nerds with no sexlife who start crying and twisting on the floor when they get their arse kicked (with cheats :D ) at the ONLY thing they know better: Chess. Pathetic.
2. serious pple who can spot a cheater and decently know how to deal with him.

freakboy wrote:Oh boy I wish one day after succesfull season of cheating some angry guys knock at your door and turn your guts upside down.

That will never happen. Because you see.. as explained above, most of them chess players are wimps. If you go "BOO!" on them they scream and run in terror.
Although they are very wellcome to come to my house and... suck my balls at any time.
"Yeah! I am the one cheating at .. chess. Step right in and wait utill I unzip." ;)
brutalistu
Addicted Member

Postby freakboy » Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:01 pm

Well listen fu.cker you are very lucky that we got pussycat mods here if I was one of them you would be banned for life from here right after you spelled those magic words.
I was never angry on cheaters, but you my friend, you are even proud that you cheat online. And these type of shits must be banned from everywhere.
Asshole, you are the one that has no sex life. Just look at him, you probably cum everytime you use those pathetic cheats. Now get a life and look through the window, maybe you could find a boyfriend and cheat on him. But its probably no fun, right?
Cancer for the types like you is an option. Fu.ckin morron.
freakboy

Postby alexz721 » Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:02 pm

freakboy, why in the hell would you ban him from a board about FPS games because he cheats at chess? Secondly, it's a game. Your methods of retaliation are, how can I put this, f-ing crazy. And brutalistu, even on the most boring days I wouldn't find cheating at chess fun. You have a serious lack of excitement in your life.

I suggest a mod lock this dumbass topic before these two make even bigger fools of themselves.

Edit: Stupid censoring.
Last edited by alexz721 on Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alexz721
Advanced Member

Postby brutalistu » Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:05 pm

I'm afraid you are seniour member for nothing on this forum and lose your temper with so much ease for a chess game. :D
Chill dude! We'll get warned or banned for bad language. Both!
:P

P.S. I lied about cheating online. But I sure had fun making freakboy angry. I don't have Chesmaster WhateverThousand and I don't EVER play online chess because I don't like that game. It seems limited and TO GODDAM ALLKNOWN by everyone. I play it once in a while with my friends in the park , I pretty much suck at it but I also play GO online on Yahoo Games now and then. Go is much better strategic game and you can't cheat at it ;)

P.S.2. I saw a friend playing chess online and he gave me the idea of cheating. But I never did. Chess is boring :(
brutalistu
Addicted Member

Postby alexz721 » Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:20 pm

Retracting all previous posts, huh? I'm inclined to be skeptical.
alexz721
Advanced Member

Postby freakboy » Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:22 pm

Oh yeah once I said word 'ban' you havent even played this game or you even wasnt in this topic. Fu.cking liar. Who the fu.ck cares what game is this? Thats not the point. The point is that you cannot cum without cheating online first. You call it "fun". Probably thats the secret word for wet keybord. I can fuc.king imagine that we have millions of these fu.cks online and are having so called "fun".
our methods of retaliation are, how can I put this, fudge crazy.
It was just a figure of speech, all he deserves is a serious face kick in the face with a metal plated shoe.
freakboy

Postby brutalistu » Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:26 pm

He is not chilling. :(
Man. Go outside. Take a deep breath. The joke is over. You got pwnt. No problem. It happens often. No need to go rude. Go to you school.. shoot your classmates. :D Do something! Release that anger!!!

I don't care if I get banned. I'm not afraid. Look I'll even teach you how to curse more : "fudge! fudge! BITCH! WHORE! detective! rooster! PUSSY!" See?
Php cheat :P

P.S. I'm serious. I don't like chess and I never played online. Just in the park.
alexz721 wrote:Retracting all previous posts, huh? I'm inclined to be skeptical.

You are free to be skeptical. I just throw an random post "I cheat at it" and when everybody jumped in anger I continued on that idea. It's like a rollercoaster. But this must stup because it is getting worse. The discussion is geting ... primitive and .. NOT FUNNY :D
Last edited by brutalistu on Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brutalistu
Addicted Member

Postby germo » Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:33 pm

Sorry boys but I must say this: That was most pitiful, dumb and pointless discussion I have ever seen :x
BTW. What's the matter with you ?
Last edited by germo on Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.o0O(g3rMo)O0o.
germo

Postby brutalistu » Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:35 pm

I have to agrre with germo on pointless, but pitiful? No. I Had my friends crwal on their bellies of laughter.
brutalistu
Addicted Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Topics