Index ⇒ General Topics ⇒ LISTEN UP GANG

Thoughts on life, the universe and everything else not covered in other categories.

Moderator: LW Moderator

LISTEN UP GANG

Postby black » Tue Dec 14, 2004 1:29 am

MY Cousin got on my msn while i was down stairs and asked ScaryFun a question and now he is hidden in my house somewere and i can't finds the f-er that b-ter Im sorry i should of logged off msn but i was in a rush to get something to drink (bad cold) So i would like to say to you all that i will not come back on to 3DSL ontell i get some answers out of that a-hole :x :evil: :evil: :cry:

Well bye everybody Have a good day

PS: he changed ScaryFun msn password :cry: :!:

When i find him i will beat him tell he talks i go to jail for hiting a 13 year old i go to jail NO ONE MESSES WITH MY BUDDYS :cool:
black

Postby Scaryfun » Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:16 am

I got the password back in an hour or 2 but I changed my msn email now to scary__fun@hotmail.com (2 underscore symbols).

If anyone that communicated with me through the previous email scary_fun .... and feels any info passed to me may have been compromised, I am truly sorry. I doublechecked all emails and there is nothing personal besides email addresses that anyone could have gained knowledge of.

:evil:
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Postby black » Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:47 am

well im kind of happy i got his password back and now that i got msn plus i can lock my msn
black

Postby black » Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:46 pm

welllll me mod b'y or admin lock teh topic

lol
black

Return to General Topics