Index ⇒ General Topics ⇒ Vivisector (ukraine version) with multiplayer?

Thoughts on life, the universe and everything else not covered in other categories.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Vivisector (ukraine version) with multiplayer?

Postby Lifeforce » Fri May 29, 2009 6:29 pm

Hi all,

i found a hint about a multiplayer modus in the ukraine version of Vivisector - beast within.A page mentioned that it seemed to got lost on the way from ukraine to other parts of the world or something like that.Does anyone know if this is could be true or hear/read anything?So are there russian and ukraine versions? How about the poland version?

greets
LiFe
Lifeforce

Re: Vivisector (ukraine version) with multiplayer?

Postby annoyment » Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:30 am

The Ukraine-retail release does exist, but is Russian-only (even though Action Forms was nationalistic like GSC Game World is; unlike the STALKER series, no localization nor modding efforts were made by neither them, nor the publisher), as in changes in its content from its Russian-retail releases should be nonexistent (except maybe some file hashes here and there), and apart from localizations this reflects all retail releases (yes, even the Estonian one, surprisingly archived in this collection); meaning zero MP overall :!:
In fact, multiplayer was scrapped by Action Forms way before any initial release: https://worthplaying.com/article/2004/1 ... eloper-qa/
Windows is shutting down
"Hellos, plz help with this, will help backward." -Wimpy
annoyment

The following user would like to thank annoyment for this post
Scaryfun

Re: Vivisector (ukraine version) with multiplayer?

Postby Terje_P » Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:17 pm

I do not have "Vivisektor" as I do not play action games, but I can confirm that Ukrainian editions by 1C Ukraina are usually identical to Russian editions by 1C. Only the covers, including the barcode, are different - the disks are usually exactly the same.

https://www.old-games.ru/forum/threads/ ... il.106977/
Terje_P

The following user would like to thank Terje_P for this post
annoyment

Return to General Topics