Index ⇒ 3D Shooter Mods/Addons ⇒ Separation [Doom3 TC]

Let us know any popular mods that should be added to our site or inquiries about those here.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Separation [Doom3 TC]

Postby AD » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:07 am

www.separation.pl
Half-machine Translation wrote:Separation. Interactive Graphics Space

My thesis work. Separation is a proprietary implementation of the game engine that uses a computer to create a symbolic Doom3 and interactive space. This is what has always attracted me to the game is the ability to freely explore the virtual space.

I asked myself whether a single person is able to create their own implementation, that uses the engine of a computer game. I realized that a long road ahead of me before I new tool. With this type of implementation there is no ready-made solutions - all models, textures, and materials have done the same.

Although the "Separation" is not well-known story of the typical games, I used something for your own use called "graphic story". The most important, however, is my realization visuals. I tried to give values ​​sometimes damaged walls, mysterious, abandoned complex. So much attention to detail is justified - the player almost all of your senses feels around him, claustrophobic space.

Screenshots - scroll down.
Executable - needs Doom 3; haven't checked.
My gratitude goes to all contributors. :up:
-> Please help me find <-
AD

The following user would like to thank AD for this post
Scaryfun

Return to 3D Shooter Mods/Addons