Index ⇒ 3D Shooter Mods/Addons ⇒ broken downloads all over the place ...

Let us know any popular mods that should be added to our site or inquiries about those here.

Moderator: LW Moderator

broken downloads all over the place ...

Postby derek- » Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:35 pm

dear sportsfans,

seems like a black day on the mods/addons page, particularly in the Doom sections ... in Doom1 i ran into d/l probs on 'The Lost Episodes of Doom', 'ZDoom' and 'The Classic Episode' (though i managed to find a new link for that : http://ftp.sunet.se/pub/pc/games/idgame ... /doom/a-c/ ).

i found a few dud links in the Doom2 section too : 'Caverns Of Darkness', 'Daedalus: Alien Defense' and in general all others that used to be hosted on the 3D Archives ftp-server which is on 'is arse now, apparently - and so is Doom WAD Station).

anyone know if these servers are lost and gone forever or just subject to temporary down-time?
derek-

Location: somewhere between heaven and hell. on closer inspection, somewhat closer to hell.

Postby CorRiz » Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:07 pm

List the ones you are looking for and I'll do my best to find the links for you, then when the mods see this they will update.
CorRiz
Advanced Member

Postby Scaryfun » Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:28 pm

Thx for the info. :( I'll fix them when I get time.

Scaryfun.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Postby Scaryfun » Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:28 am

Ok, I finally got around to fixing the broken links I found....seems two good review sites I was linking to for Doom 1&2 and Quake mod reviews went down too. :(

Scaryfun.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Return to 3D Shooter Mods/Addons