Index ⇒ 3D Shooter Mods/Addons ⇒ Quake 3 MOD's

Let us know any popular mods that should be added to our site or inquiries about those here.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Quake 3 MOD's

Postby Butcher » Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:14 pm

Quake ]|[ Arena Mod's

___/\>
Hi! Im new in your Community ("New" ived downloaded many games for months) and now is the time i think i should support this very nice Site. So, im a

big Quake 3 FAN, and loved MODs in Q3 so i can name you some Mods ;) Here we go:
___\/>

_/Conjunction
  • HP: Homepage
  • Type: Total Conversion
  • About: The first singleplayer-game of Quake 3 Arena. Supporting save options and complete

new weapons, maps and models. A whole new game.
  • Project: Dead

_/Challange Pro-Mode Arena (CPMA)
  • Type: Gameplay
  • About: A total gameplay MoD for Quake 3 Arena. The goal of this MoD is, to make a new,

faster Quake 3 Arena (more like QuakeWorld) with improved jumps (Doublejump, CPMA-Strafe-Jumps). QuakeWorld-Player will love this MoD!
  • Project: Active

_/Defrag
  • About: Trickjump MoD. If you want to train your Trickjump skills, this is your MoD. It

contains Speed-O-Meter or other little helping things.

_/Generations Arena
  • About: A nice MoD that combines Quake 1 & 2 & 3, Doom 1 & 2 and Wolfenstein 3D in a Game.

Play as 5 different classes with the original weapon set's.

_/Gridiron
  • HP: http://www.planetquake.com/gridiron/
  • About: This MoD brings Football to Quake 3 ! Get the ball, and into the enemy's field. Nice

music and good gameplay makes this MoD funny.

_/Hunt
  • About: A nice MoD with many features. Fight against a horde of Bots or fight against other

player by running on the Wall of China. New Weapon Effects and enhanced weapons brings a Co-Op like MoD to Quake 3 !

_/Jailbreak Prisoner of War (JB:PoW)
  • About: A teamplay Mod where the goal is to bring the enemys in jail. When you frag an enemy

he respawns in a jail. You can rescue your Teammates and free them from jail. The problem: Your jail is in the enemy base. Another fine feature of

this MoD are turrets, you can use them to own your enemys without throwing ammo away ;).

_/Military Forces Quake 3 (MFQ3)
  • HP: http://www.planetquake.com/mfq3
  • About: This MoD accrued from an old Quake 2 MoD called AirQuake II. In this MoD you can fly

with Planes or controle Tanks. They made the player very small so they can make bigger maps. Nice idea, good MoD with a near dead Community.
  • Project: Active(Near Dead)

_/Orange Smoothie Production (OSP)
  • About: This MoD is another Tourney MoD. Enhanced Quake 3 with more Settings and better

Net-Code. A must have.

_/Quake 3 ; Catch the Chicken (Q3CTC)
  • About: A funny MoD. Your goal is, to catch a Chicken. When you have the chicken you get

points per seconds but you cann't use your own weapon.
  • Project: Dead

_/Urban Terror (UT)
  • About: A Realistic Team Shooter. One of the oldest and best in my opinion. This MoD is

balanced and nice at gameplay.

_/Reaction Quake 3 (RQ3)
  • About: This MoD accrued from another old Quake 3 MoD called Action Quake. This MoD isn't

very realistic. Its a mixture of Quake 3 and Urban Terror. Strafejumping with an M16 ? Nice idea, and funny game. Its hard to aim cause evrybody is

extremly fast.

_/Navy Seals (seals)
  • About: Another realistic MoD ;) But this time a very realistic. Watch out when you shoot at

metal, the bullet comes back. A nice MoD with XP system where you get XP and can use them for weapons or skills.

_/True Combat (TC)
  • About: And the last realistic MoD in this list. This MoD assured with good GamePlay and

nice realistic features. Remember, there is no Crosshair. You have to use iron sight (Press the weapon to your head) to aim good. I play this MoD

oftener than the other realistic MoDs. Extremely big Maps are not rare in this MoD.

_/Western Quake 3 (westernq3)
  • About: Yeeehaaaaawww. This MoD plays in the Western. Shoot with alot of Colts and Rifles,

fight in nice towns or around a mountain. Bankrobbering and Duel are new Modes for example. A extremly good MoD, but it have a dead Community.
  • Project: Dead(But soon waking up

_/World of Padman (WoP)
  • About: Ente says hello, yes the Ente who made the first lilliput Maps in Quake 3 like

PadGarden or PadShop to name some of the geniuses Maps. This is his MoD, made with a group of Padmaniacs. Fight in a Comic with Super Soakers, or

Bubblegum-Weapons. Nice and creative MoD!
  • Project: Dead(But soon waking up)

_/Bid For Power (bfpq3)
  • About: A MoD in Anime Style. You are a fighter like Son Goku from the Dragonball series.

You can fly and use your phenomenal power. Nice MoD!
  • Project: Dead(But soon waking up)

I Hope thats enough ;)
Enjoy another Butcher release ;)
Butcher

Postby Scaryfun » Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:43 pm

Thanks for all the info, I'll try to add some of these to the mod-addon page when I get a chance. Until then, your post will be a nice reference for people here looking for Quake 3 mods. :up:

Scaryfun.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Return to 3D Shooter Mods/Addons