Index ⇒ Games Support ⇒ U96 Club Bizarre

Trouble playing a game? Game not running well? Ask help here.

Moderator: LW Moderator

U96 Club Bizarre

Postby viltowers » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:52 am

Does anyone know how to enter the code that's given on the friendship card to open the game?
viltowers

Re: U96 Club Bizarre

Postby viltowers » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:58 pm

At the start, at kiosk, the guard asks for the friendship code. This code is 9 digits but the space to enter it only allows for two digits and they come up as a dollar sign!! PLEASE H E L P - anyone??? ! :thanks:
viltowers

Postby hfric » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:05 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9pv6SiODP4
from the manual : THiS game needs QuickTime 1.1 !!! and it was made with it , if you don't have IT... you will see no Doorman video, when he asks you In German to say to him the ninth and sixth number of this card .... U 9 6 = surrogate answer to code 012139028 ... is

HIDE: ON
You need to reply to this topic before you can view the hidden message

so if you don't have the videos , then you will not see what number it will ask of you ... and it will ask for those also inside the club ...
another thing is This is a GAME in A GAME... the point of the Windows game is to get a Code for the 5th Dimension aka "Die Funfte Dimension" ... its a DOS game that's on this Disc to run it you need the code when you finish the logic puzzles from the 4th dimension of Windows QT1.1 ... if the first puzzle makes you stop ... then don't go further

also this game is in German ... you are forced to know it fluently to finish this game ...

a hint ... ducks are your friend , the yellow quack is jumpy ... you will get it , its the second puzzle

Sorry for the long wait ... did not see this question
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hfric
3DSL Moderator

The following user would like to thank hfric for this post
annoyment, Meddle, oldgamer, Scaryfun

Postby viltowers » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:19 pm

Thanks for the help ! ! I can at least explore even though not knowing fluent German. Any chance on getting the DOS code just in case I find a way to run the second part?
viltowers

Postby hfric » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:29 am

see the videos from the songs of U96 ... the whole game was based on three songs well ... not three , there are also a bunch of them in QT format ... as hints ... also

the main are
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4DB839z5MI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_RlTdzKMak
and the one posted before that is the Main Password to get it ... and for some other visual cue in it

about the DOS dunno ... it was heck like back in 1998 when i got my copy of it in a bundle with other U96 CDs ... its a short game when you know thier songs by heart :lol:
hfric
3DSL Moderator

Return to Games Support