Index ⇒ Games Support ⇒ Problem with Wages Of Sin

Trouble playing a game? Game not running well? Ask help here.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Postby grupof0091 » Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:01 pm

Hey. I installed Sin, i downloaded the patches and crack of Sin, but the patches doesn't work. Later i tried to install Wages Of Sin (with the Rip of Sin previously installed) but it tells me that Sin is not correctly installed (it would be that it needs a reg file?), the patches were v1.0.1 and v1.0.1 to v1.0.3, i done what the uploader told me in the readme file of Wages Of Sin, but i think that time has passed by from the first post of that rip (1999) and the things has changed and that fix doesn't work anymore. Can some one tell me what is the correct way to make Wages Of Sin Works?. Maybe it needs a reg file that tell to Wages Of Sin that Sin is installed. But where is it? Or is that no one understand my problem? Can some one help me please? Or is that no one have this problem? Wages Of Sin only needs a correct .reg file, can some one give to this game the correct .reg entries? if there is a .reg file, Wages of Sin will update Sin to version v1.03, it would't be necessary any patch. Again some one knows how to make a good reg file for this game? Any help is regarded. Thank you.
grupof0091
Addicted Member

Return to Games Support