Index ⇒ Games Support ⇒ mia missing in action setup problem  Topic is solved

Trouble playing a game? Game not running well? Ask help here.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Re: mia missing in action setup problem

Postby rastan saga » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:21 pm

I used cheats (F1+mia cheats+mia level) then I selected one of the levels, now the game asking Disc 2. So this is not the proper No-CD fix... or where is my mistake?

PS: I did not use repack version. Because it does not install under Windows XP 32bit, I think, used regular setup version with No-CD patch.
rastan saga

Postby hfric » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:01 am

just insert CD 2 into the drive ... games back then worked off the CD ... and most of us had Hdds the size of 530mb , and the biggest one was 850mb ... the biggest game out there was Baldurs Gate that was like 1,5 gigs that no one could do a full installation , all played the 530mb min installation ... 1 gig drives where a dream back then for normal people ... and when people in 2004 could buy a 40gig hdd ,they screamed like it was the second coming of the messiah ...

or get the re-pack that has all files on the HDD and only needs CDs for the Audio Music ...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hfric
3DSL Moderator

Postby rastan saga » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:44 am

Before Blade Runner (1997, full install 1,5 gigs ) then Baldur...

MIA does not accept CD2 in virtual drive F, only in physical drive D. I found the file that caused the problem, but I could not find which parameter to change. I almost forgot to insert and remove cd while playing games :roll:

Anyway, thanks.
rastan saga

Previous

Return to Games Support