Index ⇒ Broken Downloads ⇒ One link broken in ADAM: The Double Factor  Topic is solved

Notify us of broken download links or corrupt uploads. Please be polite; we are a small group and we do this in our free time and it's 100% non-commercial.

Moderator: LW Moderator

One link broken in ADAM: The Double Factor

Postby Stamparade » Mon May 25, 2020 2:00 pm

Hello,
I found a broken (?) link in ADAM: The Double Factor . Well, to be more specific:

The download link provided by Scaryfun works OK and, when in 4shared, one is presented with 14 files to download and to recombine into two CDs. So far, so good.
Unfortunately, the second file in that list (adamtdf1.part2.rar) is "missing": when I downloaded the whole array as a zip, there were only 13 files into the archive I got. I assumed I forgot to tick the missing file, so I tried to download it directly and, at the end of the process, I got the message: The file link that you requested is not valid.
Since there had been no message when I downloaded the 14 (or 13) files as a zip, I tried to download another time the missing file, but this time as a zip. And, again at the end of the process, I got the message: 'ADAMTDF_1590411451513.zip' is unavailable.This file is no longer available because it is identical to a file banned because of a claim.
A claim, OK, but on only one link among 14? :twisted: :twisted:

My instincts tell me something is wrong!
Stamparade

Re: One link broken in ADAM: The Double Factor

Postby annoyment » Mon May 25, 2020 3:03 pm

Same issue on my end, not even IDM can yank it out (always errors itself after grabbing just 50 kb's) - hopefully it's just a server issue (and not some new kind of 4shared's shadow-deletion strategy) :huh:
"Hellos, plz help with this, will help backward." -Wimpy
annoyment

Re: One link broken in ADAM: The Double Factor  Topic is solved

Postby Scaryfun » Wed May 27, 2020 4:06 am

It happens sometimes. I didn't have those archives anymore, so I compressed cd1 in one archive now.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Postby Stamparade » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:19 am

:thanks: The new archive is perfectly operational. Thank you again for your efficiency, Scaryfun.
Stamparade

Postby Scaryfun » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:22 am

You're very welcome! :)
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Return to Broken Downloads