Index ⇒ Fun & Jokes ⇒ Beauty Strike v1.6

Want to share something funny? Post it here!

Moderator: LW Moderator

Beauty Strike v1.6

Postby Lifeforce » Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:19 am

Introduction:

Tired of Counter-Strike? Perhaps Beauty Strike can bring you brand new experience. Like in reality, women are not only able to do housework, but are also able to complete the assignments as good as men. The success of the classical games such as Tomb Raider, etc proved that people can have much more fun from playing the game as women. Compared with Counter Strike, Beauty Strike modified the model of actors, main screen, the sound of wound and death, etc, but the scenery and operation remain the same. We will continuously work on the improvement of this game and create more models to make you enjoying this game better. Thank you very much for your support!

Feature:

New models: 9 new female player models contain vip, 1 female hostage model.
New Skin: T and CT dress.
New interface: all interface relate the female player mod.
New voice: Female injured or dead voice.
Auto backup original files: You will not lost any original files.
Shortcuts for launch new game or original one: Easily play any mod for the game.
Suport both Counter-Strike 1.6 and Condition Zero 1.2: Because CZ is also perfectly.

Code: Select all
http://www.beautystrike.com

_____
Perhaps Beauty Strike can bring you brand new experience.

heee what you see is what you get :lol:

Like in reality, women are not only able to do housework, but are also able to complete the assignments as good as men.

well, i am sure women are not limited in doing housework and shooting only.I thing this guy has a improved sarcastic humor :lol:

Compared with Counter Strike, Beauty Strike modified the model of actors

:blink: blood red bra and dress in a shooter game...uhhh that hurts :omg:

We will continuously work on the improvement of this game and create more models to make you enjoying this game better

as long as they stay with creating more chicks and outfits ONLY, this mod is fine with me :lol:
Last edited by Lifeforce on Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lifeforce

Postby Oyn » Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:56 am

All I have to say is... o_O
Oyn

Return to Fun & Jokes