Index ⇒ Broken Downloads ⇒ MoH:AA WC - mohaawcpart13 & part15 Temporary error, retrying  Topic is solved

Notify us of broken download links or corrupt uploads. Please be polite; we are a small group and we do this in our free time and it's 100% non-commercial.

Moderator: LW Moderator

MoH:AA WC - mohaawcpart13 & part15 Temporary error, retrying

Postby Fighter4575 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:40 pm

Part 13 and 15 of the Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest upload is not working properly. Instead of starting the download, the status section of the transfer page says: Temporary error, retrying" and this isn't a problem in my internet since i am able to download the rest of the parts easily and in seconds after trying to the start downloading mohaawcpart13.rar (I'm even able to download it as a ZIP), so this is a problem in the file. Also, there isn't a single file uploaded to the tes3b folder (The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon Clone 2CD ISO). This (Temporary error, retrying error) is also happening in parts 7, 11, 15 , 17, 20 and 21 of the GTA: SA US DVD ISO upload.
Fighter4575
Advanced Member

Re: MoH:AA WC - mohaawcpart13 & part15 Temporary error, retr  Topic is solved

Postby Shattered » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:14 pm

Please make sure to create a clear topic title in case of problems with multiple games. Your topic title indicates a problem with Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest only, but you also have problems with some files of the GTA: SA US upload and in between you mention missing files for Bloodmoon. I might have missed it. Another option is to create separate topics for different games.

Regarding the MOHAA: WC and GTA: SA US files on Mega: I was able to download all those files without problems, except part 17 of GTA: SA US --> it eventually downloaded OK after several tries (JDownloader), so it looks like a temporary problem on Mega indeed.

Regarding The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon: I've reuploaded the missing files.
Shattered
3DSL Moderator

The following user would like to thank Shattered for this post
Scaryfun, user43687

Re: MoH:AA WC - mohaawcpart13 & part15 Temporary error, retr

Postby Fighter4575 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:42 am

Just now checked the links. Yes, it was a temporary problem in MEGA. That was the first time i encountered this problem. Also, thanks for uploading the Bloodmoon files.
Fighter4575
Advanced Member

Return to Broken Downloads