Index ⇒ Introductions & Departures ⇒ Hi all

Introduce yourself to the forum or let us know if you are leaving.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Hi all

Postby Starscream the 2nd » Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:03 pm

If you come around and look also for Asian games, you may have seen me around the Tokugawa forums, where I posted I bunch of stuff over years. I haven't been active regarding collecting stuff for a long time, but got an itch to play some Daisenryaku recently, which led me to inspect some of my backup dvds again and gnerally sort things a bit. A lot of games are also now available here, so there isn't that much need to provide anything, but I'm planning to upload the titles to a collection that aren't offered here yet or are readily available on sites like myabandonware.
I'm having a bit of trouble to navigate the Adventure Legends site currently though, it seems the search isn't functioning currently? 3D Shooter Legends works fine.
Starscream the 2nd

Re: Hi all

Postby Scaryfun » Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:34 am

:welcome: Any contributions are appreciated be it sharing games or just information in forum. Feel free to ask if looking for a particular title as there are people here with varied collections.
The A-Z Index search in Adventure Legends works fine for me. Don't use punctuation, just try main word in game title.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Postby rastan saga » Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:17 pm

Scaryfun wrote::welcome: Any contributions are appreciated be it sharing games or just information in forum. Feel free to ask if looking for a particular title as there are people here with varied collections.
The A-Z Index search in Adventure Legends works fine for me. Don't use punctuation, just try main word in game title.

A-Z index has been problematic for a long time. Interestingly, this only applies to Adventure Legends, there is no problem in 3D shooters. No matter what you write or what section you click on, only blank space appears. Before, only the titles were problematic, now it's gone completely...

... I think you changed a parameter related to Java, a relevant error message appears in the lower left corner of the screen and disappears, for example "Javascript:getgenre('0')".
rastan saga

Postby Starscream the 2nd » Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:03 pm

It worked fine for me a few days ago before I wrote this post, but now doesn't with different browsers and PCs. It does work via Archive.org, even the search got me desired results.
Starscream the 2nd

Postby Scaryfun » Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:15 am

Yeah, it worked last night for me but now I have same problem. Will look into it.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Return to Introductions & Departures