Index ⇒ Games Support ⇒ Several game problems

Trouble playing a game? Game not running well? Ask help here.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Several game problems

Postby mobileinfantry » Sun Jan 09, 2005 9:08 pm

Firstly, to the moderators, thanks for the great site.

I've been having problems with some games. Firstly, Navy Seals (the first game) seems to have something corrupted. The game runs but the enemies are missing body parts, strange lines cross the screen and you cannot see the weapons, just the muzzle flash. Any help on this?

Marine Heavy Gunner Vietnam works great, but when i try put it on cd and put it on another computer, it all works fine except when it comes to unpacking the sounds at which point it says something about no suitable driver available for decompression. Can anyone else get it working on another computer from a cd?

When I put Vietnam Black Ops on a CD and try install it on another computer also i have a similar problem the game wil not run, even though as far as i can tell all the files are present.

Any help appreciated! Thanks in advance and again great site!
mobileinfantry

Postby dead-meat » Sun Jan 09, 2005 9:16 pm

Marine Heavy Gunner Vietnam works great, but when i try put it on cd and put it on another computer, it all works fine except when it comes to unpacking the sounds at which point it says something about no suitable driver available for decompression. Can anyone else get it working on another computer from a cd?

When I put Vietnam Black Ops on a CD and try install it on another computer also i have a similar problem the game wil not run, even though as far as i can tell all the files are present.

Then that second computer doesn't have the right drivers installed. That's all :wink:
dead-meat

Return to Games Support