Index ⇒ General Topics ⇒ Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas US 1.00

Thoughts on life, the universe and everything else not covered in other categories.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas US 1.00

Postby gayteaayylmao » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:47 am

I have the 2.00 version of GTA San Andreas as jewel case. I like 2.00 because it is most stable official version of GTA SA, but I had always wanted an ISO for 1.00 for best mod support.

I believe I have found an ISO for US version 1.00, but I can't find any other US 1.00, only one Euro 1.00 version. Not all files match between those, so without real disc it is hard to know if it's real or corrupted. I can easily verify my 2.00 ISO because as I said, I have the 2.00 jewel case.

I have made sha1 hashes of the US 1.00's contents, and if anyone could please verify with your US 1.00 copy, I would greatly appreciate it.

sha1 hashes: http://paste.ubuntu.com/11923532/

You can use program "RapidCRC Unicode" to generate the hashes. Then use http://text-compare.com/ to save time.
gayteaayylmao

Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas US 1.00

Postby Scaryfun » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:27 am

My upload is Hoodlum scene release which should be v1.0
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

The following user would like to thank Scaryfun for this post
cuebinsexyman

Postby gayteaayylmaoDLC » Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:50 am

Scaryfun wrote:My upload is Hoodlum scene release which should be v1.0

I didn't try either uploads because there were so many parts, and downloading all of those just for a check feels selfish because all that attention might cause the host to delete a part for someone who actually wants/needs it, if that hasn't happened already.
gayteaayylmaoDLC

Postby Molitor » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:32 am

Put the download URL into JDownloader or Mipony (the program will take care of downloading all the parts for you), and do not worry about 4shared and its "attention": what they want you to do is to download the file, it's their business. They're a file hosting company after all. :mrgreen: .
Molitor
3DSL Moderator

The following user would like to thank Molitor for this post
cuebinsexyman

Postby cuebinsexyman » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:48 am

Molitor wrote:Put the download URL into JDownloader or Mipony (the program will take care of downloading all the parts for you), and do not worry about 4shared and its "attention": what they want you to do is to download the file, it's their business. They're a file hosting company after all. :mrgreen: .

I started using a VM with that malicious browser Citrio installed inside it. 4shared gives free premium for it

Scaryfun wrote:My upload is Hoodlum scene release which should be v1.0

That one is EU or MULTI something. I dont remember how many languages when I checked it. The Hoodlum release was EU/MULTI-something, but with a US/North America/English & Spanish cracked EXE...lol

I eventually found out that what I downloaded is legit US 1.00...but I dont think Im allowed to post the torrent here, cause what might happen if the wrong people see it
cuebinsexyman

Postby Scaryfun » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:57 pm

Just use "hide" function (highlight the torrent url and click button above message box), so only people who post in this thread will see it.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Postby cuebinpun » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:17 am

Scaryfun wrote:Just use "hide" function (highlight the torrent url and click button above message box), so only people who post in this thread will see it.

HIDE: ON
You need to reply to this topic before you can view the hidden message
cuebinpun

Postby cuebinpun » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:32 am

Oh, and someone who worked on the Hot Coffee mod helped me verify it. It's file structure is very similar to 2.00 and I think the only differences was some CAB files (2.00 is patched beyond 1.01, but with the buggy additions 1.01 had taken out), the Readme says 1.00 and maybe some text was changed in the Readme, also there is an image for an installer with some guy holding I think an AK -- in 1.00 it's just that image, but in 2.00 they added "Installation" if I remember right.

I'm glad it still exists somewhere on the internet (for now). Every other 1.00 you find is either EU or Polish, or EU with Hoodlum's US crack in the ISO. I think Hoodlum rushed trying to release it first that they didn't test if the US 1.00 EXE could recognize or access the additional language files the EU version has.
cuebinpun

Return to General Topics