Index ⇒ General Topics ⇒ Upload to Where?

Thoughts on life, the universe and everything else not covered in other categories.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Postby Poindexter » Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:32 pm

Where are you uploading your files to? The Yahoo briefcase won't let the general public download from the account unless it's a premium paid account. Is there a distro server or a trick to override the limitations on briefcase? How about step-by-step instructions on what to do and where to put the stuff?
Poindexter
BANNED!

Postby dead-meat » Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:16 pm

I think all this knowledge should not be made public. If everyone knew how to, yahoo would change their whole system.

In my opinion there should be some reasons to share the knowledge.

Anyway, greetz
dead-meat :up:
dead-meat

Postby Suppl_Yer » Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:11 am

@dead-meat:

interesting, i wonder if i could need these infos when im going to upload for 3dsl :o)

im going to contact Scaryfun to talk to him a bit. Since you dont public your icq/msn infos its hard to talk to you. and pm/email suxx ass :P
Suppl_Yer

Postby dead-meat » Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:17 pm

Well, for some reason there were ppl in the past just contacting me when they needed something and then went invisible again. Man, I am no kinda social sec. office.
But normaly I give my ICQ number away to some ppl of whom I think they are different from those told of above.

greetz
dead-meat :up:
dead-meat

Postby Poindexter » Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:15 am

I was going to upload stuff ,but I couldn't figure it out. I think the better uploaders have split because theres no place to upload. And I shouldn't have to kiss ASS or be deemed noble to get uploading notes. fudge it then,No uploading!
Poindexter
BANNED!

Return to General Topics