Index ⇒ General Topics ⇒ Help

Thoughts on life, the universe and everything else not covered in other categories.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Help

Postby Skyrunner » Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:20 pm

How can i download the games?I have already sing in but in this game Omikron: The Nomad Soul it say that i don´t have briefcase.Can anyone help?
Skyrunner

Postby V-man » Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:28 pm

I just tried it and found it to be working. Hm. "That you don't have a briefcase"? That's strange.

What exactly are you doing? You are trying to download the Full Demo uploaded by Scaryfun, right? And when you click on the first download link in the new window, you get an error message?

If so, there's only one thing that I could think of right now: you're still logged in with another account. In that case the error message should be "Why am I being asked for my password?". If it's that, just click Sign in as a different user. in the white box and then the first download link again.

Should your problem be something else, please post the error description here!
V-man

Postby Skyrunner » Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:36 pm

now it opens but i don´t find the game to download only divine and i think this is the musik
Skyrunner

Postby V-man » Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:47 pm

I just downloaded Tns.rar from the second download link. And from what is in these rar files, it looks like it is the game. I don't know the game nor do I know this rip, but from what I can see on the first look, it could be that you will need the music files.

Just download all the rar files into one directory, decompress them and run the two .bat files. That should reassemble the game.
V-man

Postby Scaryfun » Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:53 pm

Those files in first folder are "installer-music" meaning when using the installer created by the rip group Divine the music will be playing.
You don't have to get that if you don't want it, it's not necessary for the rip to work.

Briefcases 3-8 are down as stated in another post in this section, I will re-upload those soon.

Scaryfun.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Postby Skyrunner » Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:10 pm

Thanks man...i´m new in this forum and website but this rock i kind look for this old games that are the TRUE GAMES...Keep up the good work and if i can help say something...The game will it be ISO or Rip?Just another thing whent it says that is FULL DEMO is it Iso or RIP?
Skyrunner

Postby V-man » Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:11 pm

Just look here, Skyrunner... And next time look in the FAQ first. ;)
V-man

Postby Skyrunner » Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:03 pm

Thanks...and sorry next time i´ll read...keep up
Skyrunner

Return to General Topics