Index ⇒ General Topics ⇒ I need an VGA to DVI Monitor ADAPTER ????

Thoughts on life, the universe and everything else not covered in other categories.

Moderator: LW Moderator

I need an VGA to DVI Monitor ADAPTER ????

Postby hurenBock » Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:06 pm

hi......EVERYTHINGS FINE ! ADAPTER WAS INCLUDED ! SRY

a half hour ago i wanted to use my new pc the first time........ok i putted everything in his place....mouse / keyboard / sound boxes / Power Supply connecter / and then the problem....... :shock:

:shock: i use an old 17 zoll monitor and he has 2 devices one i put in the OUTLET and the other cable has a CONNECTOR at the first end its relativly big 1cm i guess and has 3 holes for the pins in it......

and at the other end it has 3 PINS.....ok i putted the first end of the cable
logically in the MONITOR that one with the 3 HOLES for the 3 PINS that are located in the MONITOR.......

now the problem......the other end of the CABLE has a PLUG with 3 HOLES for 3 PINS ive already spoken of above and theres the problem coming in
IDK where to put in that PLUG.........theres no such device where i could put it in ...........

so i read in the manual that i can USE a VGA MONITOR or A TFT ONE For the TFT ones is the DVI device but for the VGA one i need an APAPTER.....

somehow i dont get this ive already googled for something about it with the words "VGA DVI APAPTER"

but the images of those apaters doesnt even look like that those things could have something to do with........

can u help me plz with that ? i cant buy an TFT MONITOR too.......i already have spend 450 bucks and i have to eat something the rest of the new month........

what can i do PLZ HELP ME i already lent COD 4 from my videostore to make an IMAGE that i let stay on the HDD and now i cant see anything cause that damn monitor isnt working cause i dont have any device for that damn cable end....... :(

bye plz help :( EDIT : EVERYTHINGS FINE ! ADAPTER WAS INCLUDED ! SRY
Idiots are just like the weather. You have to live with it.
hurenBock

Return to General Topics