Index ⇒ 3D Shooter Mods/Addons ⇒ English Translated Manuals: Operation Matriarchy and Hunt

Let us know any popular mods that should be added to our site or inquiries about those here.

Moderator: LW Moderator

English Translated Manuals: Operation Matriarchy and Hunt

Postby wkduffy » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:45 pm

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post these, or if I should post these at all. If not, please delete, no-harm, no-foul.

Here are translated .pdf game manuals for (the previously only in Russian) “Operation Matriarchy” and (the previously only in Russian/French) “The Hunt/Traque.” I’m a completionist (don’t laugh, they call it OCD), but I like game manuals, and I DO read them before playing (and being [ashamedly] monolingual, I either translate them or learn another language—I went the easier route).

I’ve laid these .pdfs out to be printed/folded/stapled, so if you only examine them on screen, they may seem a bit confusing, but they’ll still provide some interesting info. If you are insane like me and actually print them, they will print front to back, pages in order so they can be folded and stapled (don’t choose booklet settings on your printer—not needed). The “OM” manual is really big, but I found all the detailed info about the enemies, the weapons, the narrative—it was all interesting, and gives the game a bit more depth and bizarreness. “The Hunt” manual, much smaller, was actually helpful in that there are some tips about blocking attacks and also info about using the PDA to connect to terminals to control cameras and doors, as well as how the betting system works. Since I do not know Russian, the translations are far from perfect, but I tried to make as much sense out of them as possible.

Again, if this post is inappropriate or misplaced, apologies!

Cheers!

English Translated Game Manual for "The Hunt"
http://www.4shared.com/document/n9iPcDO ... anual.html

English Translated Game Manual for "Operation Matriarchy"
http://www.4shared.com/document/lUqXiJk ... anual.html
Last edited by wkduffy on Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
wkduffy

Postby InsaneFury » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:45 pm

heh this is weird, I'm downloading the files but apparently they're 254MB and 1.8GB, respectively? Must be some resolution/size... :o

InsaneFury
3DSL Moderator

Postby wkduffy » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:32 pm

Oh, yeah, they are 300 dpi for printing...when I have time, I can replace them with smaller, lo-rez files (my bad). I'll let you know when I reup them... :P
wkduffy

Postby wkduffy » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:26 am

OK. Newer, MUCH FRIENDLIER file sizes (lower rez) have been upped at the same links.

Apologies and thanks!

English Translated Game Manual for Operation Matriarchy
http://www.4shared.com/document/lUqXiJk ... anual.html

English Translated Game Manual for The Hunt
http://www.4shared.com/document/n9iPcDO ... anual.html
wkduffy

Postby Scaryfun » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:55 am

I'll grab these. :thanks:
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Postby InsaneFury » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:48 am

Thanks for the lower rez, these still look great! :D

InsaneFury
3DSL Moderator

Postby Scaryfun » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:57 pm

I hate to say, but seems there is English manual for The Hunt that the french version called Traque had. Someone upped it for me and I upped it on 3dsl. At least you can see how accurate your translation was now.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Postby wkduffy » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:07 am

Tx for letting me know. All I found was the French .pdf in Traque, but maybe I didn't look hard enough..well, it's practice anyway... :? (I'm sure it's more accurate than mine.)
wkduffy

Return to 3D Shooter Mods/Addons