Index ⇒ Introductions & Departures ⇒ Hi from a Video Game's collector

Introduce yourself to the forum or let us know if you are leaving.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Hi from a Video Game's collector

Postby Stevemc » Mon May 23, 2016 5:44 pm

Hello :) !!

I'm a video game's collector. I collect for a long time and I'm interested in Platform, Action, RPG, Adventure Games.......I play Western and Japanese Games and I'm very interested in collecting Japanese Games because they're very rare and difficult to find :).......

I'm coming on Legendsworld because there is one of Game's list I will like to complete and I've seen you'd uploaded a lot of very rare Japanese PC Games :) !!! That's not simple to find some informations (screenshots, Gameplay.......) on Internet and you own some Games I searched for a long time (the Japanese version of Cross Hermit or Mystic Weaver which has been uploaded recently.......).

I'm hoping I'll find and finally complete my Japanese PC Game's list and I thank uploaders for their work !!!
Stevemc

Re: Hi from a Video Game's collector

Postby Shattered » Mon May 23, 2016 6:49 pm

Welcome to LegendsWorld.
Shattered
3DSL Moderator

Postby Scaryfun » Mon May 23, 2016 11:30 pm

:welcome: aboard, our purpose is to document all those types of genres so any help we can get is greatly appreciated.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Postby Stevemc » Tue May 24, 2016 8:46 am

Thanks guys :) !!!

Yeah, there are lists on 2 sites (when I'm coming the first time on your site, I hadn't seen you had 2 sections.....). I'm a general Video Game's collector but one of my main lists is PC Games; I'm going to concentrate on Japanese PC Games because there are very rare and you'd uploaded a lot of very rare Japanese Games recently I searched for a very long time :) !!!

I'm going to try to complete Japanese PC Game's list and I think we'll succeeding in completing these list :)......
Stevemc

Postby Meddle » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:47 am

If you want to start a thread in "Request Games" covering Japanese PC games in general I'm sure everyone would appreciate that and contribute as well.

And by the way, welcome aboard! :)
Meddle

Postby Stevemc » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:53 pm

Thanks Meddle :). That's I thought to do; I've already begun to put some Games I search in Myloch's thread (I've already put 4 Japanese PC Games which interest me......). But I make some other Games' list, so, as soon as I finish some ones, I'm back on these one (and I continue to do these Japanese PC Games' list in the same time......).
Stevemc

Return to Introductions & Departures