Index ⇒ General Topics ⇒ CheatHappens Premium Account

Thoughts on life, the universe and everything else not covered in other categories.

Moderator: LW Moderator

CheatHappens Premium Account

Postby Ali Akbar » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:38 pm

I am so sorry and apologize in advance for asking something like this but is there anyone with a cheathappens premium account and is willing to share it. I find it very difficult to play games that don't have the regular health system (Like regenerating health in call of duty games or bulletstorm), so I sometimes use trainers or cheat codes for games in which you need to collect health packs or stuff to heal yourself (in games like legend of grimrock or s.t.a.l.k.e.r.). But the problem is that GOG games get no trainers most of the times and the only place that has trainers for GOG games is CheatHappens. But all of those need premium accounts or individual purchase (both which I can't get right now), again, I apologize, but is there anyone who has one and is willing to share it with me. :oops:
Ali Akbar

Re: CheatHappens Premium Account

Postby hfric » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:23 pm

:| why not learn how to use the most easiest ram modificator called "Cheat Engine" (its free) ... there is also GameCopyWorld\GameBurnWorld with its forums that will help you with anything you need ... even debugging its no so hard , few pokes and pikes here and you get the same result ... then asking for trainers from a known Spam Bot Trojan Coin Miner site

There is also ArtMoney but it only works with older 32bit games then new 64bit ones ... for that you have other tools like Cheat Engine (or others)

"Cheat Engine"
1. pick game
2. click search with a known value
3. change value in game
4. search again with new value
5. edit it or freeze it

even save it for later ... even build your own mods ... with a chip music and fancy menu you can make with the same tools ... yeah , the easiest money scheme from CheatHappens

simple as abc , works for anything ... resolution , fov , money , lives
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hfric
3DSL Moderator

The following user would like to thank hfric for this post
Ali Akbar

Postby Ali Akbar » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:35 am

:thanks: hfric :hug: :), well, I'll try using cheat engine and checkout the gamecopyworld and gameburnworld's forum.
Ali Akbar

Postby Ali Akbar » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:40 pm

:hi:, Well, I tried using Cheat Engine, but no luck cuz my laptop was slow due to the game running in the background (and I have a very low-end hardware, as I said in the primal carnage game support post), and when I did manage to scan for a given value, it gave a LOT addresses (200,000 or more) and I followed the steps you gave but still no affect in-game but I will keep trying, and gamecopyworld is my main source for trainers but its forums (and rules) are a bit confusing and my face was similar to this emoji ( :huh: ) while reading them, so I went to gameburnworld and there was a section for requests of cheats, trainers, no-cd patches etc and I was :D, but I need to register to post and it says that "registrations are disabled by the administrator" :( :-x :x, and is this temporary or is it permanent, and could you help me out on cheat engine :) because it seems to be my last and only resort for making my own trainers for GOG games and I am confused how how to hack health bars that show no number in games. :thanks: in advance.

EDIT: I understood how to do some of it, now I know how to hack ammo but the problem is that after changing the values the gun doesn't fire at all (and I am talking about S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow Of Chernobyl). The health bar plus other similar features are a pain in the $#& :x. There is no value of health in-game, only a bar on the HUD, so how do I know what is the value cuz 100 doesn't seem to give any results in Cheat Engine. Please help me on this.
Ali Akbar

Postby theAntiBob » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:17 am

here's a video on the subject
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzMbFvzvNOc
but i doubt i know anything about that

i'm pretty sure anything you could want to do to make stalker a little more fluffy you could do through the console (~)
maybe this might help?

http://www.cheatbook.de/files/stalker.htm
--------
,,oBo,,
theAntiBob

The following user would like to thank theAntiBob for this post
Ali Akbar

Postby Ali Akbar » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:46 pm

:thanks: for the help, but I already know of the console and it doesn't have god mode or ammo cheats in it, but all those other goodies on the page were cool so thanks a lot :hug: :), as for the video link, helped a lot, many :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:.
Ali Akbar

Postby roioros » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:46 pm

First you have to know what version of the game you have, so this way makes it easier to find a trainer or a cheat table that works.
roioros

The following user would like to thank roioros for this post
Ali Akbar

Postby Ali Akbar » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:57 pm

Yup, knew that :lol:, mine is the latest 1.0006 (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow Of Chernobyl), but the prob is that it is GOG version and has no trainers or cheat tables made for it except on cheathappens, a site which I am now starting to hate, I mean why SELL trainers, I don't get it. I managed to find one cheat table for the GOG version but it crashed the game, but there are trainers for the regular retail 1.0006 version which I didn't download, I downloaded the GOG versions of all the trilogy and none of them have GOG trainers for the latest version :(. It's just one problem after the other :cry:. But :thanks:. And I found this S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Actor Modifier tool, here you can set the damage you receive by different types of things in-game, so setting them to 0 gives you god mode (immunity). Haven't tested yet but if it works, then a major problem solved, only the ammo and the other minor things in-game left.
Ali Akbar

Postby roioros » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:07 am

Ah, ok, then maybe the GOG version is an unprotected version, different from retail or steam versions (although all are v1.0006).

You could try this trainer:

Code: Select all
https://www70.zippyshare.com/v/6B1knlaQ/file.html
roioros

The following user would like to thank roioros for this post
Ali Akbar

Postby Ali Akbar » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:50 pm

Many :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: for the info :hug: :), I have downloaded the trainer and will let you know if it works. I am so stupid sometimes I forgot to mention that it is the unprotected version :lol:.

EDIT: It actually works, the trainer works, all the options tested and it works perfectly, man, how can I thank you, :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :D :) :hug:.
Ali Akbar

Postby roioros » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:14 pm

Fantastic! I'm very glad that this trainer has worked for you.

You're :welcome:
roioros

Return to General Topics