Index ⇒ Broken Downloads ⇒ Benjamin Blümchen: Das Berufespiel

Notify us of broken download links or corrupt uploads. Please be polite; we are a small group and we do this in our free time and it's 100% non-commercial.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Benjamin Blümchen: Das Berufespiel

Postby Hans_Wurst » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:39 pm

https://www.legendsworld.net/adventure/game/20763

While the download works, the image file within the archive is damaged and can't be read.
Hans_Wurst
Advanced Member

Re: Benjamin Blümchen: Das Berufespiel

Postby Terje_P » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:02 pm

Daemon Tools Pro reports the image as damaged.

Works with Slysoft Virtual Drive though.
https://www.elby.ch/en/products/vcd.html

Cant get the game itself to play in either Windows XP SP3 VMWARE or Windows 10 though. May crash because of the copy protection or some other issue.

Also mounts in Daemon Tools 3.47 in Windows XP SP3 VMWARE, game itself still crashes though.
Terje_P

Re: Benjamin Blümchen: Das Berufespiel

Postby Hans_Wurst » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:02 pm

The audio tracks seem to be screwed, so I converted to an .iso which to my surprise contained a HFS volume. After deleting this HFS volume I have been able to install, but starting the game isn't possible.

All games in this series are built up in the same way and work flawlessly. I discovered that the start.exe of this ones image file is only 61kb in size, while the start.exe files of the working entries got more than 2MB. Besides, no other game of this series has audio files.

I'd say with some degree of certainty, that the image file is corrupted in some way. There is no copy protection btw.
Hans_Wurst
Advanced Member

Return to Broken Downloads