[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 519: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 519: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4721: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3828)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4723: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3828)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4724: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3828)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4725: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3828)
Legends World • View topic - Greetings from Brazil

Index ⇒ Introductions & Departures ⇒ Greetings from Brazil

Introduce yourself to the forum or let us know if you are leaving.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Greetings from Brazil

Postby BR4ZIL » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:51 pm

Hey folks,

As you may have seen me already, this isnt much of an introduction, but since i finally got around in making a proper avatar for the site, i figured i should introduce myself :P

Well, i am a 21 year old guy thats coursing Computer Science in college and is vastly interested in video game history.

I am pretty much a jack of all trades when it comes to taste in PC gaming, with the exception of pure race, sports, F2P & MMO games, everything else is fair game, from RTSeses, FPSeses,TPSeses,Point & Click,RPGs,JRPGs,dungeon crawlers, simulation games,text adventures, visual novels and even erotic games.

It also doesnt matter how old the game is (but i suppose thats a standard for the site :P). If the game has an interesting twist to it, i will probably be interested.

My favorite games of all time are:

-Army Men games (huuuuuuge fan of it, i even have the complete set of action figures!)
-Baldur's Gate saga (to this date, the only game that managed to make me cry tears of happyness at the end)
-Fallout 1 & 2 for the awesome universe they expanded upon Wasteland's footsteps.

Other than that i also collect money bills, proudly owning pretty much every bill that the brazilian governament issued from the early 1940s to current date. I also have a random assortment of international ones including WW2 Wehrmacht issue Reichmarks and 1920's money from alot of european countries.

Oh, i would like to thank whoever already gave me "Uploader" rights to the site, it really made me happy
:)

Here is also my steam profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/generalplastro/

I suppose thats all folks, if you ever need help with brazilian games, just send me a msg.
BR4ZIL

The following user would like to thank BR4ZIL for this post
user43687

Re: Greetings from Brazil

Postby Scaryfun » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:39 am

:welcome: I've added a few Brazilian games that I've found in the past...one I'm still looking for is Acquaria O Jogo. If you know any other suitable ones - adventures, platformers, or any other genre we cover then feel free to suggest them so we can make entries.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Re: Greetings from Brazil

Postby BR4ZIL » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:48 am

BR4ZIL

Return to Introductions & Departures