Index ⇒ Site Suggestions ⇒ Some missing downloads

Think you have a suggestion to make? Feel free to post it here!

Moderator: LW Moderator

The following user would like to thank rastan saga for this post
Scaryfun

Re: Some missing downloads

Postby Scaryfun » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:25 am

Yeah, I've been adding 2014 games recently. So, I would have eventually gotten to these.
The casual games I'm usually able to find elsewhere without IGG-Games protection that forces to post their url.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Postby rastan saga » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:35 am

"The casual games I'm usually able to find elsewhere..."

Unfortunately, these shitty so-called adventure games have completely dominated the adventure genre. So there is no point in describing them as casual games, you should add all of HOGs to the adventure section. Sad but the adventure genre was born with us and died with us. That's the fact...
rastan saga

Postby Delacroix » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:00 pm

rastan saga wrote:Sad but the adventure genre was born with us and died with us. That's the fact...

HOGs should remain separate. Classic adventure games still live and even giants of HOG genre go back to the genre that spawned it, the classic point and click adventure game genre. Proof? Irony Curtain: From Matryoshka With Love, one of the finest adventure titles as of late.

Overall classic game genres are making a resurgence as people are through with the likes of The Last of Us II and want something that's genuinely good, not shilled to us as being good.
Delacroix

Return to Site Suggestions