Index ⇒ Site Suggestions ⇒ Uploading sites for the uploader

Think you have a suggestion to make? Feel free to post it here!

Moderator: LW Moderator

Postby bruno vergilio » Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:23 am

hehe yeah you're right, there's no problem to login and then logout... ammm... by the way... ICMAIL has a FILE STORE section, you know... so, you can upload your files there... it's simple, and good!... see ya!
bruno vergilio

Postby 3DShootMaster » Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:21 am

As you all might have noticed I do up my releases on ICMail, with the same reasons. Using it for years, I wanted to suggest it before. But it's not RECOMMENDED, the server ain't reliable. Many down times, and their storage is very very limited, as they aren't big, just free and simple. I have had some times their disks were overloaded, in other words full with consequence they had removed big files from users with a filter. So in fact for small games it is a good alternative, but I prefer it to use for personal and temporary things. If many uploaders will use this service it will probably stop and quit with the service as they wouldn't be stupid.

So please make a stroke for about ICMail...

Regards,

-3DSM
3DShootMaster

Postby bruno vergilio » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:41 am

well, ppl could put part of their ups at 4shared, other part at ICMail, other at come2store and so it goes... this would be good too... I can use Icmail and 4Shared...
bruno vergilio

Postby 3DShootMaster » Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:26 pm

4Shared sounds to be a pretty good option as they are commercially, recommended is to use for every upload an other account as they could delete accounts with several uploads...

-3DSM
3DShootMaster

Previous

Return to Site Suggestions