Index ⇒ Site Suggestions ⇒ Nomad Soul:Exodus

Think you have a suggestion to make? Feel free to post it here!

Moderator: LW Moderator

Nomad Soul:Exodus

Postby Skyrunner » Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:29 am

First i want to say thanks to the uploader of
Code: Select all
Omikron:The Nomad Soul
and then i want to ask if ther is anyone who can find this game(Nomad Soul Exodus) wich i think it is the next one...I´ve already searched al over the net and didn´t find it..so if anyone is thinking of uploading it please say so......Thanks to the workers of this great abandonware site.... :cool: ...Be cool
Skyrunner

Postby Skyrunner » Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:01 am

i´ve alreadu seached on the net and i think that the project was closed...can someone can confirm this statement?
Skyrunner

Postby hfric » Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:41 pm

Quantic Dream only made two games - Nomad soul and Farenheigh , and now they are making Hard Rain , and Omikron 2 is not scraped but on hold :

"Since we released Nomad Soul (Omikron in the US) back in 1999 and 2000, a lot of fans worldwide sent us Emails to ask if a sequel was planned. More than three years after the game was released, we are still receiving dozens of E-mails everyday. Rather than replying to each person (which I tried to do in the past three years...), here is a common answer : I would first like to thank all the people who played Nomad Soul and took the time to write to us. These Emails were extremely nice and enthousiastic. Nomad Soul represents more than two years of our lives, and it is always a real pleasure to see that people enjoyed the experience we have created. When Nomad Soul was released, Eidos asked us to start working on a sequel (codename : Omikron 2 Exodus). A lot of people are now waiting for this game. But due to different views on the project with Eidos, we mutuly decided to put it on hold. On our side, after two years on this very challenging project, the team and I wanted to work on something different. This is how we started Fahrenheit (published by Vivendi, due Q4 2004). I can see that three years after, there is still a strong community of fans waiting for a sequel to Nomad Soul. We have ideas, concepts and designs for this sequel and the team is ready to go back to the city of Omikron. We are seriously considering working on Exodus and we are currently talking to different major publishers. Nothing is done yet, but we will definitely keep you posted when an official announcement will be made. Thank you for your support.

Regards, David Cage."
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hfric
3DSL Moderator

Return to Site Suggestions