Index ⇒ Site Suggestions ⇒ Broken Internal links 1981-91/99-2007

Think you have a suggestion to make? Feel free to post it here!

Moderator: LW Moderator

Broken Internal links 1981-91/99-2007

Postby Smiling Spectre » Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:05 pm

Part two. :)

1981:
Curse Of Crowley Manor
Sledge of Rahmul & Merlin's Treasure points to Spook House & Toxic Dumpsite. Link on last title not work at all.
1982:
Deadline and Golden Voyage - links swapped
1983 is clear
1984:
Cutthroats points to Seastalker, Seastalker link not works.
Castle Wolfenstein
Pitfall II: Lost Caverns
1985:
Mist, The points to Perry Mason:The Case Of The Mandarin Murder, last link is not work.
1986:
Survival In New York City points to Tass Times In Tonetown, last link is not work.
1987:
Star Trek: The Rebel Universe points to Talisman, Talisman link not work.
1988 is clear
1989 is clear
1990:
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
1991:
Dragon's Lair: Escape From Singe's Castle
1999 is clear
2000:
Forbidden Forest actually is Forbidden Forest III
Lucky Luke On The Dalton's Trail
2001:
Alfred Hitchcock Presents The Final Cut
Nancy Drew 4: Treasure In The Royal Tower
2002:
Adventures Of Jimmy Neutron Vs. Jimmy Negatron
Jimmy Neutron Vs Jimmy Negatron again in "Adventure related" and points to Adventures Of Jimmy Neutron Vs. Jimmy Negatron
Spider-Man:The Movie - absent on page
2003:
5 Days A Stranger
Black Mirror, The
2004:
Law & Order 3: Justice Is Served
Leisure Suit Larry 2 AGS remake
Nancy Drew 11: Curse Of Blackmoor Manor
No Action Jackson actually is No-Action Jackson
Demise MP: The Revelation - link works, but related file is _not_ mentioned game. It is "fan-made" add-on to original Demise. It is ,AFAIK, compatible with Pharaoh's Revelation but is not original "upgraded" 1.01 version. I think, it must be mention somewhere.
Spider-Man 2:The Game - absent again.
2005:
Delaware St. John Ep. 1: The Curse Of Midnight Manor points to Ep. 2
Delaware St. John Ep. 2: The Town With No Name points to Hero Of Infamous Kingdoms
SpongeBob SquarePants: Lights, Camera, Pants! points to Sudeki, Sudeki is not work. Also in index SpongeBob is "adventure", in page it is "adventure-related"
Robots points to X-Men Legends II: Rise Of Apocalypse, last link is not work
2006:
Curious George
Pathologic
Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg points to Borderzone, BorderZone link is not work
Daemonica

That's all. But I think, I'll change 92-98 again, because I not checked "wrong" links first time, and I doubt, that it isn't here...
Smiling Spectre

Postby hfric » Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:12 pm

oh you are talking about the A-Z index links , thanks for pointing out the bug in them
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hfric
3DSL Moderator

Postby Scaryfun » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:56 pm

Youch, all my past errors come back to haunt me.

Thanks Smiling Spectre, that's a big help. :up: I try to squeeze in too many entries and end up rushing to finish before bedtime and this is the result.

These will be fixed on next update.

Forbidden Forest is the name of game according to MobyGames and III is unofficial title. As for Demise MP: The Revelation, this was info given by the uploader Delacroix. Maybe he will answer your concerns.
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Postby Smiling Spectre » Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:37 am

Scaryfun wrote:Thanks Smiling Spectre, that's a big help. :up:
These will be fixed on next update.

Thank you! :)
Scaryfun wrote:As for Demise MP: The Revelation, this was info given by the uploader Delacroix. Maybe he will answer your concerns.

I think, I was wrong.
Maybe I must to explain this point a bit.

There is "Demise: Rise of Ku'Tan" that was released by Artifact Entertainment and was supported up to patch 1.0 release 353.

Then rights was transferred to Pharaoh Production, that release i-net download for money in 2003 with extended graphics and call it Demise 1.01. It also manage to patch this version to 1.03.

And then on some point Pharaoh vanished and rights for Demise was transferred to Decklin's Domain, I don't know exactly when. The last patch 1.03 and further development already suported by Decklin.

But there is also expansion and "spin-off" by someone named Archi. He made patch for original, Artifact's Demise, that made it compatible with Pharaoh's/Decklin's version. This game is "Demise: Revelation" or simply DTR. It seems, this version is available on your site. But the same expansion also "official expansion" for 1.03. And both can be found on http://www.dtr-dojo.com/.

Sorry for misleading, I understand this case just now, when I writing this post. :)
Smiling Spectre

Return to Site Suggestions