Index ⇒ Site Suggestions ⇒ Mission Kellogg's (Mission Nutrition - UK title)

Think you have a suggestion to make? Feel free to post it here!

Moderator: LW Moderator

Mission Kellogg's (Mission Nutrition - UK title)

Postby Warepire » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:06 am

I'm not sure wether this game would be an adventure platform game or just a platformer, the game is kinda in the vein of Jazz Jackrabbit and Donkey Kong.

I found no real information page for this game but there are videos on youtube, for example this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGyWYQaROT8

The game was distrobuted by Kellogs, you had to collect items from cereal boxes and then send them in to get the game.

I think I have the gamedisc somewhere (Fin, Swe, Dnk languages ... Eng language version of the game is called Mission Nutrition), the game cannot be played in WinXP or later OSes, you will need to run it in a Win98 VM.

Would this be anything that shall be added ?
Some people are like slinkies... They're not really good for much but they do bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.
Warepire

Postby Scaryfun » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:37 pm

Sure, I can add it on Adventure-Related. There aren't many notable platformers on pc so I try to add any interesting ones I run across. :thanks:
Scaryfun
3DSL Admin

Postby Warepire » Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:11 pm

One ISO Demo coming up
Some people are like slinkies... They're not really good for much but they do bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.
Warepire

Return to Site Suggestions