Index ⇒ General Topics ⇒ Can you help me locate an isometric adventure game I saw...

Thoughts on life, the universe and everything else not covered in other categories.

Moderator: LW Moderator

Can you help me locate an isometric adventure game I saw...

Postby Morgentraum » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:33 pm

...here on this website.
I'm pretty sure it was very low profile game (not something well-known like Sanitarium or Stasis). Didn't even have the cover - just a screenshot as its main image. I think it was a horror-inflected mystery game. 2D sprites, but not exactly cartoony. Definitely male protagonist (possibly wealthy), and I think the plot was about him returning to some place after prolonged absence. Some town or a university. And dealing with an old friend who have changed somehow. I can't remember when it was released, but it's probably 2000s.
I found the game randomly scrolling through the site. But that was a very long time ago, and now I can't find it, no matter how hard I look. Can someone please help?
Morgentraum

Re: Can you help me locate an isometric adventure game I saw

Postby rastan saga » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:11 pm

rastan saga

Postby Morgentraum » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:20 pm

That's a good guess, but no, I don't believe so. Less pixelated. I remember the screenshots just showing city streets, but mostly empty ones. I think architecture wasn't modern.
Morgentraum

Postby Meddle » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:25 pm

It kind of sounds like "The Black Mirror" to me, could be wrong, but it at least checks a couple of the boxes.

https://www.legendsworld.net/adventure/game/2769
Meddle

Postby Morgentraum » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:32 pm

Meddle wrote:It kind of sounds like "The Black Mirror" to me, could be wrong, but it at least checks a couple of the boxes.

https://www.legendsworld.net/adventure/game/2769

Admittedly, the premise and the main character fit, but I have played The Black Mirror before, and it's definitely not that. The isometric perspective is the only things I'm completely certain of.

I appreciate you guys helping, though, thank you.
Morgentraum

Return to General Topics